Consultancy Tanzania January 27, 2023 Consultancy
5 Consultancy Job Opportunities at MKUTA – Various Positions
Mwitikio wa Kudhibiti Kifua Kikuu na UKIMWI Tanzania (MKUTA), is a national umbrella organization for partner Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) formed by former tuberculosis (TB) patients in Tanzania providing community-based TB and TB/HIV services, and promoting access to essential treatment among the general population with priority to key and vulnerable populations. The goal of MKUTA’s work is to strengthen community awareness on TB and HIV and decrease stigmatization of those living with TB and HIV, improve early case detection and assist patients in their treatment to ensure treatment completion and cure. MKUTA supports its members to reduce the burden of TB and HIV in Tanzania. The Organization was founded and registered in 2009 with registration number ooNGO/R/0137. Since its inception, the organization has had 125 District TB Clubs. MKUTA Headquarters are located at Plot 455 Kiko Avenue, Off Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B, Kinondoni, Dar es Salaam. MKUTA Postal Address: 14461 Dar es Salaam.
About the Project
With funding from the USAID-funded New Partnerships Initiative Expanding Health Partnerships (NPI EXPAND) project, Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS), has sub-granted MKUTA to implement a capacity-strengthening project focusing on communication, advocacy, branding, gender, and family planning. NPI EXPAND is a five-year global cooperative agreement project (7200AA19CA00015) funded by the USAID and implemented by Palladium International LLC (Palladium) with the ultimate goal of increasing the availability and utilization of high-quality services through new and underutilized local partners (NUPs). Currently, MKUTA lacks a web-based data/information management system to track performance in achieving various projects and activities targets. This makes it difficult to measure organizational performance towards the strategic objectives. Through NPI EXPAND sub-grant, MKUTA envisions to have a web-based results management system that will integrate multi-project performance indicators and facilitate archiving and retrieval of historical data and ensure data security. The current data collection and reporting tools, and the existing M&E framework shall be reviewed for the development of a robust results management system.
Available Consultancy Positions:
- Call for Applications For a Consultancy to Develop a Web-Based Data/Information Management System
- Call for Applications for a Consultancy to Develop a Communication and Branding Strategy for MKUTA
- Call for Applications For a Consultancy to Development a Gender Policy and Manual for MKUTA
- Call for Applications for a Consultancy to Deliver a Cost Efficient and Highly Interactive Financial Management Software for MKUTA
- Call for Applications for a Consultancy to Develop a Grants Management Operational manual for MKUTA
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 31st January 2023. The application should contain:
- Cover letter outlining relevant individual/firm experiences & explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised assignment
- For individual applicants: Updated CV to include qualifications/competencies and relevant past experience in similar projects and contact details of 3 professional referees who can certify your competencies, professionalism, quality of writing, presentation and overall suitability to this ToR
- For firms: Submit capacity statement focusing on similar projects and CVs of three (3) firm staff expected to lead the project, copies of legal and tax clearance documents.
Please note that ONLY selected consultant will receive full Terms of Reference and will be required to develop inception report and the financial proposal
Leave a Reply