Manager: Governance & Scrum Office
Dar es Salaam January 29, 2023 Administration Jobs
- Management of projects thought the Project Management Life Cycle.
- Project Progress reporting: weekly project reports and EXCO and BoD reports.
- Change Control Management in introducing new systems and processes into the company.
- Management of Scrum Office
- Staff Management
Key Performance Areas
- Setup appropriate policies and procedures to ensure all projects are properly managed. Further to this; he/she has to ensure that Project office team members abide to the agreed policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are met as per the agreed timelines and scope. Should delays creep in; proper escalations should be done to ensure that project timelines are not impacted.
- Ensure that all dependencies are identified during scoping session and accurately captured in the scope or work document.
- Ensure that the right approach for implementation of a project is deduced and agreed. Thereafter he/she should ensure that the selected approach is adhered to by his subordinates.
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams including suppliers
- Manage the POC under IT & Billing and across the company
- Become in charge of the IT & Billing project management office
- Ensure that all the necessary training and processes that are essential for supporting the product or service are in place prior going live or existing ones are reviewed to cater for the new product or service.
- Ensure that weekly project reports for various divisions are accurately prepared, approved and circulated on the last working day of the week.
- Ensure that project items on EXCO and BoD reports are accurately and timely prepared and made available to stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Project Office and Scrum Office has got staff with the necessary skills and knowledge to cater for the growing need of its services in the IT & Billing Group and the company at large
- Manage the Agile Scrum Masters
- Manage the products and services which cut across the PMO and Agile squads
- Degree in Computing or Telecommunication field.
- Project Management knowledge
- Good Communication Skills
- At least 3-4 years experience in Computing/ or Telecommunication field.
- System analysis & design
- Software design
- ICT Sales/ and Marketing
- Systems Analysis, Design, development and implementation & Business Communication
- Local & Wide Area Networking
- Programming knowledge
- Database development & Administration
- Business processes
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics_2022
- Digital Enablement
- Networks and Connectivity
- External trends and insights
- Critical Thinking
- People Development
- Complexity Management
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Strategy Execution
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Strategy and Vision
- Financial Analysis
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Leave a Reply