HR – COM – CSR – Human Ressources Mgr
Human Resources Manager M/F
CFAO MOTORS Tanzania Ltd is located in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and is part of the Motor Vehicle and Motor Vehicle Parts and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers Industry. CFAO MOTORS Tanzania Ltd has 70 employees at this location.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Comply with labor law and payroll regulations
- Develop and implement country HR strategy in line with business strategy and Group priorities
- Embed the company’s Code of Conduct, Values and working culture
- Deliver Human Resources operations: administration, employee relation; counseling, recruitment, training and developing, talent management, coaching, performance Management and implementing organizational changes
- Implement and promote Group HR policies
- Implement Talent strategy: succession plans, Emerging leaders identification and development, talent review
- Ensure a cost leadership in monitoring HR budget and Manpower costs.
- Supports Country Leadership Team by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Develop and maintain HR Country policies and procedures in line with the Group Code of conduct, value and guidelines.
- Develop and implement remuneration and benefits policies and reviews in coordination with Group Compensation & Benefits expert
- Develop and monitor HR KPI’s in line with business needs: manpower cost, turnover, training budget, training days, talents metrics
- Ensure organization health by implementing a structured approach to IR/ER through provision of advice to managers on IR/ER policies and processes.
- Staying abreast of changes in local legislation and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop own HR team by coaching, providing learning opportunities and implementing relevant development products in order to provide a competent, professional and customer focused HR service to the business.
- Responsible for Office Services.
- HR professional background – 5 years minimum
- Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management, ER/IR
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within the country.
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.
Dar es salam
MBA, Master 2 or equivalent and more
4 to 6 years
Leave a Reply