Kampala International University in Tanzania KIUT multiple selection happens when the KIUT selected candidate or applicant is also admitted or selected by any other University institution at the same time.
How to check KIUT multiple selection 2022/2023
The steps for checking KIUT multiple selection 2022/2023 are the same procedures for checking KIUT selected applicants 2022 which includes:
You can check the KIUT selection link here for more details on how to check KIUT selected candidates list online.
The list of KIUT multiple selected applicants can also be accessed via the above-mentioned methods or download through the link below.
How to get Kampala International University in Tanzania KIUT confirmation code and Confirm KIUT multiple admission online
Therefore, the Kampala International University in Tanzania KIUT Applicants with Multiple admission are required to confirm their admission/selection online using a special code (KIUT confirmation code), the code generated atomically by TCU.
Kampala International University in Tanzania KIUT confirmation code
The Kampala International University in Tanzania KIUT confirmation code is a special computer-generated code created by TCU, which is usually sent automatically to KIUT applicants with multiple admission for the purpose of confirming an admission at KIUT. The KIUT confirmation code can be obtained or requested by following the procedures below.
- The confirmation code is automatically generated by TCU and sent to candidates with multiple admission through email address or mobile phone number
- Candidates who couldn’t receive the code, may request it online, through their online application profiles accounts
- For more details and info on how to get the confirmation code, you are advised contact KIUT admission support desk for details
How to confirm your admission at KIUT
If you are among the KIUT applicants with multiple admission then you must confirm your admission during the prescribed time to avoid your admission from being cancelled. The admission conformation exercise can only be done by using the valid KIUT confirmation code. To confirm your admission kindly follow the simple steps below:
- Login into KIUT online application system Using your PASSWORD and user name : https://kiut.osim.cloud/apply
- Navigate to the admission confirmation section, read the description carefully before confirming your admission
- Copy your TCU SPECIAL CODE sent by way of SMS or email.
- Paste or enter the TCU Confirmation code into the admission system and click confirm button to verify or confirm your admission.
- Then your admission status at KIUT will be successfully confirmed and verified.
Please observe your choices before making final decision, the process is irreversible, once your admission has been confirmed at KIUT you cannot undone it. Also confirming your admission at KIUT, it means your cancelling your admission from other universities.
Leave a Reply