WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region. The Company has been contracted by the East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project as a Thermal Insulation Contractor.
POSITION: Lifting Support
Place OF WORK: SOJO NZEGA TABORA
REPORTING TO: BUILDING SUPERVISOR
The Site Lifting Support will be responsible for overseeing the setup maintenance and movement of all lifting operations on site to ensure safe and efficient operations. The individual is responsible for coordinating and supervising all lifting activities in accordance with regulations and is required to be present during all lifting operations.
- Provide practical and administrative support to Competent Person Lifting Operation (CPLO)
- Development of Lift Plans in accordance with Lifting Procedure
- Supervise and monitor the practical implementation of Lift Plans
- Support sourcing, storage / management, and inspection processes for lifting equipment.
- Collect and manage lifting activity records.
- Actively participate in conducting internal audits
- Actively participate in external audits
- Conduct briefings to lifting teams.
- Deliver toolbox talks and coaching sessions.
- Participate in site planning meetings.
- Develop forward plans for the receipt of materials to site.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years in the lifting industry at supervisory level
- Technical Engineer in mechanical and/or industry related qualifications such as Electrical Advance and Lift (EAL)
- Broad and extensive knowledge in lifting equipment & operations
- Working to International standards such as Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) or Experienced in Oil & Gas Industry – an added advantage.
- Worked in onshore & offshore operations.
- Have working profile such as Slinger/Rigger * Slinger/Rigger Foreman * Slinger/Rigging Supervisor * Lifting Supervisor* Lifting Superintendent
- Risk assessment in relation to health, safety & environment
- Supervision of critical lifts
- Planning of critical and non-critical lifts
- Experience in training and coaching is required.
- Excellent Command in English
How to Apply:
- This position works on a 45hour/week schedule from Monday – Saturday
Apply to : firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: 10th February 2023
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful
Leave a Reply