Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is a body corporate with diverse business portfolio ranging from real estate to construction including trading in various commodities and is based in Dar es Salaam with branch offices in Dodoma. The firm is now stepping out to strengthen her business portfolio and is seeking to affirm the existing investment to improve profitability and expand into other ventures including opening a trading branch office in Zanzibar. We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacant positions in the corporate office for investment management and portfolio development and strengthening of the existing business teams. The prospective candidates will serve as business and investment advisors to our Board of Directors by aiming at maximizing our investments and achieving the much-needed return on investments(ROI).
Position: Managing Director (1 Post)
The ideal candidates should possess a master’s degree in business management, finance, investment, or related subject from a recognized university. This is a senior position that calls for an experienced individual with a proven record in managing a business to sustainable profitability, demonstrates capability to work with multiple stakeholders and is an inspirational leader. The ideal candidate should have a total professional working experience of at least 10 years, 4 of which must be in a managerial position and must have headed a medium sized business, delivering, and exceeding agreed targets for over three years. The person should possess excellent intrapersonal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prepare strategic & business plans
- Provide investments & projects commercial leadership
- Represent the Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd
- Build a winning team of investment professionals
- Provide leadership in financial management & budget allocations
- Promote positive work culture across the entire enterprise
- Prepare, propose, and implement company policies
- Inspire creativity and innovation in the entire enterprise
- Supervise: Director of Investments & Projects, Director of Finance & Administration, Zanzibar Manager, Trading,
Requirements and skills
- Significant experience in leading, planning, execution, of investment projects
- Excellent grasp of financial, investment and risk management skills
- Strong analytical skills, to ensure results presented are accurate and able to communicate findings in a precise and simple manner.
- Possession of excellent intrapersonal, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional investment, strategic and business planning skills with proven experience
- Strong strategic human capital leadership, and asset management skills
- Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in delivering investment projects in a profitable manner
- Problem solver with extensive business & investment management, and industry experience for complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability, and integrity.
How to Apply:
If you believe that you qualify in any of the above positions and is ready to join a winning team that enhances personal professional growth, please send your current CV affixed with a current passport size picture attaching copies of relevant transcripts and certificates emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 8, 2023.
Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply