Marian University College MARUCO multiple selection happens when the MARUCO selected candidate or applicant is also admitted or selected by any other University institution at the same time.
How to check MARUCO multiple selection 2022/2023
The steps for checking MARUCO multiple selection 2022/2023 are the same procedures for checking MARUCO selected applicants 2022 which includes:
- MARUCO official website
- MARUCO online application system
- MARUCO multiple selected Applicants pdf links
You can check the MARUCO selection link here for more details on how to check MARUCO selected candidates list online.
The list of MARUCO multiple selected applicants can also be accessed via the above-mentioned methods or download through the link below.
How to get Marian University College MARUCO confirmation code and Confirm MARUCO multiple admission online
Therefore, the Marian University College MARUCO Applicants with Multiple admission are required to confirm their admission/selection online using a special code (MARUCO confirmation code), the code generated atomically by TCU.
Marian University College MARUCO confirmation code
The Marian University College MARUCO confirmation code is a special computer-generated code created by TCU, which is usually sent automatically to MARUCO applicants with multiple admission for the purpose of confirming an admission at MARUCO. The MARUCO confirmation code can be obtained or requested by following the procedures below.
- The confirmation code is automatically generated by TCU and sent to candidates with multiple admission through email address or mobile phone number
- Candidates who couldn’t receive the code, may request it online, through their online application profiles accounts
- For more details and info on how to get the confirmation code, you are advised contact MARUCO admission support desk for details
How to confirm your admission at MARUCO
If you are among the MARUCO applicants with multiple admission then you must confirm your admission during the prescribed time to avoid your admission from being cancelled. The admission conformation exercise can only be done by using the valid MARUCO confirmation code. To confirm your admission kindly follow the simple steps below:
- Login into MARUCO online application system Using your PASSWORD and user name : https://oas.simsmaruco.ac.tz/index.php/login/
- Navigate to the admission confirmation section, read the description carefully before confirming your admission
- Copy your TCU SPECIAL CODE sent by way of SMS or email.
- Paste or enter the TCU Confirmation code into the admission system and click confirm button to verify or confirm your admission.
- Then your admission status at MARUCO will be successfully confirmed and verified.
Please observe your choices before making final decision, the process is irreversible, once your admission has been confirmed at MARUCO you cannot undone it. Also confirming your admission at MARUCO, it means your cancelling your admission from other universities.