The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2021 – matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021 is an outcome of the The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination CSEE in 2021 prepared and released by the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) three months after the completion of the exam. The CSEE Results 2021 is Normally Known as Matokeo ya form four 2021, Form four results 2021 or Matokeo kidato cha nne 2021. Candidates who sat for the CSEE Exams 2021 can check their form four results 2021 at www.necta.go.tz 2021 CSEE
NECTA form four 2021 results – Matokeo ya form four 2021 Release dates
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) typically announces the CSEE results 2021 in the month of January. Last year, the NECTA results 2021 CSEE were declared on 15 January at 1 PM.
As per the result declaration pattern of NECTA, the CSEE 2018 results were declared on 24th January in 2019 and the CSEE results 2019 released on 9th January in 2020. In 2021, the Form four results 2020 was declared on 15 January 2021. Therefore, we are expecting that, the Form four results 2021 – matokeo form four 2021 will be released on the first week of January 2022.For more updates on matokeo ya form four 2022 release dates keep checking the website.
How to check your Form four results 2021/2022
How to check your CSEE results 2021 or Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021 on the NECTA Website: www.necta.go.tz 2021 csee, Here is how you can check your form four results
Students will be able to access their form four results 2021 online. This will take place on various platforms. To access the 2021 CSEE results on the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA)’s website, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the NECTA website.
- Step 2: Go to the announcements or news and update section.
- Step 3: Look for the link which says “Matokeo ya kidato cha nne”
- Step 4: Click on the link “Matokeo kidato cha nne 2021” for CSEE 2021 exam results.
- Step 5: The list of all CSEE schools will be displayed on the page, on your mobile browser, check for the find on page option and search your center/school number or name.
- Step 6: Click on the link of your school
- Step 7: Results will appear on the screen, search for your index number and check your form four results
- Step 8: Save the result page and print out for future references.
Click here to check your form four results 2021 directly from NECTA website.
How to get your CSEE Results 2021 – Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2021/2022 via SMS – matokeo ya form four 2021
- Step 1: Dialing * 152 * 00 #
- Step 2: Select number 8. ELIMU
- Step 3: Select the number 2. NECTA
- Step 4: Select the service type 1. MATOKEO
- Step 5: Select Test Type. CSEE
- Step 6: Enter Examination Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Step 7: Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Step 8: Upon completion of payment, you will receive a short message of results
- Step 9: You will get your results once they are made available on January 2022
Click here to see your results from NECTA direct links.
About the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE)
The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) examination or mtihani wa kidato cha nne is an advanced level or college entrance examination, which is typically held towards the end of fourth year of secondary education.
Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates can appear in these Exams.
In other ways, this is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education. The objectives of this CSEE are: to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school. Also, to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large; to identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions. The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
After passing the examination, a student receives a school leaving certificate recognizing academic qualifications from second-level education. Depending on scores or grades achieved, a student may then be selected for the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or apply to diploma or certificate college to take up further studies.