College of African Wildlife Management Mweka CAWM multiple selection happens when the CAWM selected candidate or applicant is also admitted or selected by any other University institution at the same time.
How to check Mweka CAWM multiple selection 2022/2023
The steps for checking CAWM multiple selection 2022/2023 are the same procedures for checking CAWM selected applicants 2022 which includes:
- Mweka CAWM official website
- Mweka CAWM online application system
- Mweka CAWM multiple selected Applicants pdf links
You can check the CAWM selection link here for more details on how to check CAWM selected candidates list online.
The list of CAWM multiple selected applicants can also be accessed via the above-mentioned methods or download through the link below.
How to get College of African Wildlife Management Mweka CAWM confirmation code and Confirm CAWM multiple admission online
Therefore, the College of African Wildlife Management Mweka CAWM Applicants with Multiple admission are required to confirm their admission/selection online using a special code (CAWM confirmation code), the code generated atomically by TCU.
College of African Wildlife Management Mweka CAWM confirmation code
The College of African Wildlife Management Mweka CAWM confirmation code is a special computer-generated code created by TCU, which is usually sent automatically to CAWM applicants with multiple admission for the purpose of confirming an admission at CAWM. The CAWM confirmation code can be obtained or requested by following the procedures below.
- The confirmation code is automatically generated by TCU and sent to candidates with multiple admission through email address or mobile phone number
- Candidates who couldn’t receive the code, may request it online, through their online application profiles accounts
- For more details and info on how to get the confirmation code, you are advised contact CAWM admission support desk for details
How to confirm your admission at Mweka CAWM
If you are among the CAWM applicants with multiple admission then you must confirm your admission during the prescribed time to avoid your admission from being cancelled. The admission conformation exercise can only be done by using the valid CAWM confirmation code. To confirm your admission kindly follow the simple steps below:
- Login into CAWM online application system Using your PASSWORD and user name : https://smis.mwekawildlife.ac.tz/admission.new.php
- Navigate to the admission confirmation section, read the description carefully before confirming your admission
- Copy your TCU SPECIAL CODE sent by way of SMS or email.
- Paste or enter the TCU Confirmation code into the admission system and click confirm button to verify or confirm your admission.
- Then your admission status at CAWM will be successfully confirmed and verified.
Please observe your choices before making final decision, the process is irreversible, once your admission has been confirmed at CAWM you cannot undone it. Also confirming your admission at CAWM, it means your cancelling your admission from other universities.