Mzumbe University MU multiple selection happens when the MU selected candidate or applicant is also admitted or selected by any other University institution at the same time.
How to check MU multiple selection 2022/2023
The steps for checking MU multiple selection 2022/2023 are the same procedures for checking MU selected applicants 2022 which includes:
You can check the MU selection link here for more details on how to check MU selected candidates list online.
The list of MU multiple selected applicants can also be accessed via the above-mentioned methods or download through the link below.
- Mzumbe University MU Applicants with multiple selection
- Mzumbe University Dar es Salaam Campus College (MUDCC) Applicants with multiple selection
- Mzumbe University Mbeya Campus College (MUMCo) Applicants with multiple selection
How to get Mzumbe University MU confirmation code and Confirm MU multiple admission online
Therefore, the Mzumbe University MU Applicants with Multiple admission are required to confirm their admission/selection online using a special code (MU confirmation code), the code generated atomically by TCU.
Mzumbe University MU confirmation code
The Mzumbe University MU confirmation code is a special computer-generated code created by TCU, which is usually sent automatically to MU applicants with multiple admission for the purpose of confirming an admission at MU. The MU confirmation code can be obtained or requested by following the procedures below.
- The confirmation code is automatically generated by TCU and sent to candidates with multiple admission through email address or mobile phone number
- Candidates who couldn’t receive the code, may request it online, through their online application profiles accounts
- For more details and info on how to get the confirmation code, you are advised contact MU admission support desk for details
How to confirm your admission at MU
If you are among the MU applicants with multiple admission then you must confirm your admission during the prescribed time to avoid your admission from being cancelled. The admission conformation exercise can only be done by using the valid MU confirmation code. To confirm your admission kindly follow the simple steps below:
- Login into MU online application system Using your PASSWORD and user name : https://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/
- Navigate to the admission confirmation section, read the description carefully before confirming your admission
- Copy your TCU SPECIAL CODE sent by way of SMS or email.
- Paste or enter the TCU Confirmation code into the admission system and click confirm button to verify or confirm your admission.
- Then your admission status at MU will be successfully confirmed and verified.
Please observe your choices before making final decision, the process is irreversible, once your admission has been confirmed at MU you cannot undone it. Also confirming your admission at MU, it means your cancelling your admission from other universities.
Leave a Reply