Safari Operations Assistant
Asilia Lodges And Camps Ltd
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: Safari Operations Assistant
DEPARTMENT: SAFARI OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: SAFARI OPERATIONS MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact.
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable, and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a Safari Operations Assistant, your roles are vital in perpetuating our company’s aims, goals, and objectives!
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities.
WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To reconfirm safari and to communicate between office and guide before, during and after safari to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Reconfirming all safaris, a month before arrival
- Reconfirm all the last minutes safari within month of travel.
- Assisting on updating Domestic flight summary
- Reconfirm all services that agent has booked direct if tiles ops details.
- Day to Day communication with Sales Office
- Control and update list of activities and price list
- Printing of all nonvehicle safari by 1st of each month
- Duty Phone on Rotation with Colleagues
- Diploma in Tourism or any other related field
- Proven work experience (at least 2 years’ experience).
- Familiarity with Computer Applications and programs
- Able to work into multi-cultural environment.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commitment to a high level of customer service.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion.
- Must be able to speak English fluently, other languages an advantage.
- Trustworthiness, to have a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
- Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information.
- Independent worker – able to work well with minimal supervision and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
How to Apply:
If you met the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application and resume in only one pdf document no later than February 10, 2023, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply