St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT multiple selection happens when the SAUT selected candidate or applicant is also admitted or selected by any other University institution at the same time.
How to check SAUT multiple selection 2022/2023
The steps for checking SAUT multiple selection 2022/2023 are the same procedures for checking SAUT selected applicants 2022 which includes:
You can check the SAUT selection link here for more details on how to check SAUT selected candidates list online.
The list of SAUT multiple selected applicants can also be accessed via the above-mentioned methods or download through the link below.
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT Applicants with multiple selection
- St Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) -Arusha Centre multiple selection
- St Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences (SFUCHAS) multiple selection
- Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora (AMUCTA) multiple selection
How to get St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT confirmation code and Confirm SAUT multiple admission online
Therefore, the St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT Applicants with Multiple admission are required to confirm their admission/selection online using a special code (SAUT confirmation code), the code generated atomically by TCU.
St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT confirmation code
The St. Augustine University of Tanzania SAUT confirmation code is a special computer-generated code created by TCU, which is usually sent automatically to SAUT applicants with multiple admission for the purpose of confirming an admission at SAUT. The SAUT confirmation code can be obtained or requested by following the procedures below.
- The confirmation code is automatically generated by TCU and sent to candidates with multiple admission through email address or mobile phone number
- Candidates who couldn’t receive the code, may request it online, through their online application profiles accounts
- For more details and info on how to get the confirmation code, you are advised contact SAUT admission support desk for details
How to confirm your admission at SAUT
If you are among the SAUT applicants with multiple admission then you must confirm your admission during the prescribed time to avoid your admission from being cancelled. The admission conformation exercise can only be done by using the valid SAUT confirmation code. To confirm your admission kindly follow the simple steps below:
- Login into SAUT online application system Using your PASSWORD and user name : https://saut.ac.tz/redirect.php
- Navigate to the admission confirmation section, read the description carefully before confirming your admission
- Copy your TCU SPECIAL CODE sent by way of SMS or email.
- Paste or enter the TCU Confirmation code into the admission system and click confirm button to verify or confirm your admission.
- Then your admission status at SAUT will be successfully confirmed and verified.
Please observe your choices before making final decision, the process is irreversible, once your admission has been confirmed at SAUT you cannot undone it. Also confirming your admission at SAUT, it means your cancelling your admission from other universities.